Mixologist | Chuuka NEW restaurant
Job no: 515379
Work type: Casual
Categories: Bar Staff
Two of Australia’s Great Chefs Are Joining Forces to Open New Restaurant Chuuka
Chef Chase Kojima (The Star’s Sokyo and Kiyomi) and Chef Victor Liong (Melbourne’s Lee Ho Fook) will turn tradition on its head at Chuuka by converging the distinct flavours and techniques of Japan and China into one visionary dining experience featuring fresh local produce.
We are seeking for Mixologist who have the skills to engage with guest and deliver a personalized service.
- Solid experience in cocktail making and mixology within a high volume fast paced, high-end bar
- Availability to work five days a week on a six-day rotating roster
- Australian working rights to work more than 40 hours per fortnight
- $25.33 base rate + penalty rates
- Training and career development
- Discounts across The Star's hotels and restaurants
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform
- Free light rail from Central to The Star
- Discounted parking
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your updated resume.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now