Job no: 518972
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Gold Coast
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable experiences for our guests.
The Star Entertainment Group owns and operates The Star Sydney, The Star Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane. Each property boasts an array of restaurants, bars, entertainment and hotels. Although each property is unique, we possess the same guest centred ideology that drives what we do each and every day.
As a Fitter, you are responsible for ensuring Plant and Equipment is functioning in a manner that is in accordance with manufacturer requirements. Duties may include working in various locations on site including the kitchens and our inhouse Laundry.
We are specifically looking for people who have:
- An appropriate Engineering trade certification with ‘on the job’ experience
- Previous experience with repair and maintenance of commercial processing plant and equipment
- A good understanding of Food Safety legislation and community safety
- Experience with Stainless Steel Welding and Fabrication (highly regarded)
- Previous experience in the maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment (highly regarded)
- A valid Gas Work Licence (Type A& B) (highly regarded)
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team and ability to embrace technology
- Energy, enthusiasm and a customer focused attitude
It’s your time to shine!
The Star Gold Coast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including parking on site, laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now