Part-Time Recreation Attendant | Turbines |
Job no: 519113
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Bar Staff, Waiter, Spa & Fitness, Hosts
Recreation Attendant | The Star
We are seeking a part-time Recreation Attendant to work at Astral Health Club and The Darling Pool. For you to be successful in this role you will command a confident, professional and welcoming personality.
What does a day in the life of a Recreation Attendant look like?
- Proactively seek opportunities to create thrilling and memorable guest experiences
- Responsible for the day to day operations of The Darling Pool and Astral Health Club
- Resolve customer service queries with diplomacy and tact
- Take food & beverage orders and prepare all beverages
- Open and close the bar, ensuring suitable stock levels are available for service.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Health Club and Pool area
- Current Provide First Aid and CPR Certificate & valid NSW RSA card/certificate
- Second language skills (e.g. Mandarin and/or Cantonese) is advantageous
- Exposure to the fitness industry and knowledge of exercise equipment
- Knowledge in serving drinks and making cocktails
Preferential room rates, free hot meals on shift, laundered uniforms, The Star restaurant discounts, free light rail between The Star and Central, subsidized parking, opportunities to develop your career and other great benefits!
If you are ambitious and driven and want to be a part of Australia's ultimate entertainment destination, apply now!
It's your move…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now