Hotel Guest Services Attendant
Job no: 519186
Work type: Permanent Part-Time
Categories: Front Office
The Star Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Our Group is experiencing an exciting time of growth and targeted investment across all our properties. Our commitment is that every one of our guests enjoys a thrilling experience and that reflects a local pride in everything we do.
Treasury Brisbane are currently accepting applications for permanent part-time Hotel Guest Services Attendant.
Hotel guest service attendant is responsible for delivering friendly and efficient service with guests during check in, check out and throughout the duration of the guest’s stay.
- Provide outstanding guest service to guests to enhance their experience
- Manage all guests requests and maintain guest accounts
- Sound knowledge of local attractions and surrounds
- Perform check in and check out in a professional, friendly and efficient way for all guests
- Perform and complete daily tasks in line with shift checklists
- Professional communication with both internal and external guests
- Responds to guest complaints and report it to appropriate manager to follow up
- Ensure personal safety and the safety of other team members, contractors, labour hire, guests and visitors through co-operation with management
- Exceptional guest service skills and strong commitment to 5 star customer service
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external clients
- Excellent organisational skills and high level of computer literacy
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
- Integrity and confidentiality are essential
- Sound knowledge of Opera Front Office System is preferred
It’s your time to shine!
Treasury Brisbane is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In exchange for your commitment and dedication you will be provided with unrivalled benefits including laundered uniforms, meal on shift, advanced rostering and many other advantages that come with working at world-class integrated resort.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now